Mitutoyo Point Micrometer; 0-1" Range with 30 degree point
With SPC data output option
NOTE: Replaces 342-741-30. Advanced Systems and Designs - ASDQMS pleased to offer the Mitutoyo 342-361-30 coolant proof IP65 30 degree Point Micrometer with SPC output. Point micrometers have a pointed spindle and anvil and are used for measuring the web thickness of drills, small grooves and other hard-to-reach dimensions. Replaces discontinued 342-741-30 model.
- Long battery life (1.2 years under normal use)
- 0-1" (150 mm) Range
- +/-.0001" Accuracy
- SPC data output
- Note: 15 degree point also available (342-351-30)
- Click here for more technical data from Mitutoyo on this Point Micrometer
SPC Data Collection Options:
- To connect this Mitutoyo 342-361-30 point micrometer to the Advanced Systems and Designs GageMux® or other devices that recognize the Mitutoyo Digimatic format, click these links to see our 250-521 or 250-522 Mitutoyo Digimatic output SPC gage cable.
- Also click the following link to see the ASDQMS 600-522-KB-USB SmartCable to send data directly to Excel or other spreadsheet programs from this Mitutoyo gage.
- This 342-361-30 IP65 micrometer gage can be used in the Mitutoyo U-Wave wireless system – click this link for the correct wireless gage cable. See our “Wireless Gage Interfaces for U-Wave” tab for a complete wireless set-up.
Contact us today!
Advanced Systems and Designs - ASDQMS can offer all ranges and types of Mitutoyo IP65 micrometers from Mitutoyo stock. Contact us for more information.