Lightweight & Portable Micro GageMux®
The gage Interface that can be used anywhere. The Advanced Systems & Designs - ASDQMS Micro GageMux®, a lightweight and portable gage interface measuring just 2 ½" wide by 3" deep by ½" high. It weighs just over an ounce, supports 2 inputs and requires no external power supply, making it ideal for portable roving collectors.
Before the invention of the GageMux® line, inspectors either checked the quality of components by hand, writing the results on a clipboard, or trundled a cumbersome computer across the shop floor. The Advanced Systems & Designs Micro GageMux® has changed the way data is collected and stored. By converting analog or digital input into a standard serial ASCII RS232 or Mitutoyo signal, the Advanced Systems & Designs Micro GageMux® allows users to connect hundreds of different types of measuring devices and gages to an automated data collection system such as a hand-held computer.
The Micro GageMux® supports 2 inputs and reads directly from Mitutoyo compatible gages including...
- Mitutoyo Digimatic output gages
- Mahr Federal uMaxum
- CDI Logic
- Starrett Wisdom
- Chatillon DFIS
- Fowler Ultra Logic
- Mahr Federal Maxum and Dimension Air gages
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 3.0"D x .5"
- Gets power from PC's RS232 port, or MTI compatible system
- Runs in Static (Normal) mode
- RS232 Output: 9600, 8, N, 1. ASCII text string in three formats—reading only, full output or Mitutoyo output string
Example Output Data...
- 001, +2.4321, NRM, 01
- 01A +1.2345