Mettler Toledo XS Precision Balance FlashCable® with Digimatic Output
Data transfer can be triggered using any of the following methods:
Using the data send button on the Mettler Toledo XS Precision Balance, if it has one
Using our 300-1S in-line handswitch
Sending a gage read command from the computer to the GageMux® gage interface
A detailed operation manual is included with this FlashCable® gage interface. The communication parameters can be changed and reconfigured per requirements for both the FlashCable® and the XS Precision Balance. Advanced Systems & Designs normally sets the FlashCable® to the default settings on the Mettler Toledo XS Precision Balance. Make sure both the XS Precision Balance and FlashCable® are set to the same values. Refer to the Mettler Toledo XS Precision Balance user manual for more information on external communication.
Six foot cable length. All of our FlashCable® gage interfaces are available in custom lengths. Contact us for more information.
- Digimatic output FlashCable® for the Mettler Toledo XS Precision Balance
- Sends data to GageMux® or devices that recognize the Digimatic Signal
- Several options to trigger data
- Special cable lengths available on request
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects